Located in Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Tulsi Steels
is recognized as one of the trusted Traders and Suppliers of a wide range of MS Products. Incepted in the year 2011, the company is jointly managed by Mr. Varun Garg
& Mr. Rajat Singhal
– the Partners. Under their chief guidance, the company has achieved great recognition in the competitive market in a short span of time.
About Our Entrepreneurs
Tulsi Steels has a very powerful background with the two young entrepreneurs working together.
- Mr. Varun Garg : He is one of the partners in Tulsi Steels and has lot of experience in marketing and business sector. He has five years of experience in Iron and Steel sector and one year experience in marketing sector. After completing his Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Alliance Business School, Bangalore, he prepared himself to take the big challenges in his life
- Mr. Rajat Singhal : He has two years of experience in this sector and he also owns a business in Shamli with the name of “Balaji Steels”. Now he is turning himself to Ghaziabad in Tulsi Steels as the partner. Young and talented, he handles the in-house work as well generates new business for the company
“Spreading the greenery of Tulsi everywhere”
Tulsi Steels, the name of trust and loyalty towards customers, aims to provide them best competitive price and services that serve them in a better way.
- Integrity : We have trust and loyalty towards our customers that has provided us the edge on our business flow. We believe in handling all the work by following business ethics due to which we have maintained healthy business relations with our customers
- Understanding : We understand our customers and their requirements in the way they want it. Apart from that, we understand the needs of our employees. We treat them as the part of our family
- Excellence : The world believes in excellence and perfection and we feel the same. We believe that dealing of the products should be in such a way that it would be success in a single shot, means excellent
- Unity : This is our “Mantra” of perfect business equilibrium. Means if our business will unite with others, both of us will grow together. We also believe that if we unite with our employees and work, then the entire communication gap will be finished and that would lead to loyalty towards company
- Responsibility : If we take something on us, we give our 100% to complete it. We put in all the efforts to complete our commitments
- Punctuality : We believe that the work should be on time as “Time is Money”. We provide timely deliveries and payments according to the promises we make
Owing to all these factors and backed by a team of highly dedicated & sincere employees, we have been able to serve the clients with utmost satisfaction.